Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Impression Obsession Challenge: You Did It!


I like the IO Challenges- they really make me think!  This time I was stumped for over a week before I realized I needed a wedding card soon... and inspiration hit!


That's DIE 130-D, Love Border Word.   The card is for 2 architects getting married, so I drew in what I thought were blueprint types of things with a white gel pen.  I 'named' the blueprint 'YOU DID IT' since that is the name of the challenge.

Remember, you can click on the photo to enlarge it.
 

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Very creative! Well done!

Kathy Krug said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and making a comment. This was a hard challenge, but sometimes we think to literally. Love your card and the blueprint idea. Very clever.

Greta said...

This may be the most creative card I've ever seen! What a wonderful keepsake for the couple!