Thursday, March 12, 2015

Time flies or Flies time or Time's fun?


I love to laugh.  I read funny books just so I can laugh hard.  Every once in a while I do something that makes me laugh.  Here's an example:

 
Background papers are from my stash.  The frog, flies and lily pad are from Papertrey's Boy Basics: Frog Hop.  I stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black ink, then colored the frog and pad with Copics.  I did the fly wings with a clear glitter pen.  The pond is watercolor paints.  I have had the old SU sentiment forever, and this was the first time I inked it up!


I cut a 1/8th inch strip of paper, and curled it around a stylus.  A wee fly was glued on using Ranger Glossy Accents

Then I sat back and laughed.  I hope you do too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In need of a good laugh, Beth, and this did it for me.
Little Mabel

Anonymous said...

Goodness what a great idea! I love this card :)
Warm Wishes,
Stamping-C