Friday, February 20, 2015

Impression Obsession Birthday Challenge

I have been loving my IO dies lately, and channeling Kittie Caracciolo for many of the cards I have done in the past couple of weeks. Impression Obsession has a Birthday challenge going on, and I decided to enter.  Thing is, I only have a few dies, and fewer stamps- ha!  Here's what I was limited to:

The frame die is 242-YY, and the stamp is F2178 Cupcakes.  Here's how it came out: 
 

All glittery, yay!  The cupcakes are colored with Spica and Zig pens.  The cake stand is painted with Twinkling H2O's white, and the edge of the stand I did with Perfect Pearls.  The red frame is a piece of Memory Box paper.

Just to show the glitter!  Looks really good next to the glitter paper frame.

Thanks for looking!



 

No comments: