Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Playing with Papertrey: Anniversary Day 1

I love February- and not because of the blizzards it brings (like todya!) I love February because of the Papertrey festivities!!!! I used the 6h color recipe shown along with the first sketch shown. Oh gosh, see them here.
Paper:  Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf
Inks:  Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Classic Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf
Stamp Sets:  Polka Dot Parade #4 Mini
Die:  Sizzix
Flower Bows:  Offray
I just love letting this little face peek from all over!  Copic E93 makes great little cheeks!
Sweet Little Baby!!!
 
Woo Hoo PTI, keep it coming!!

5 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very cute! I was just thinking about using that same sketch.

Susan said...

Oooh - I just love that little face peeking out! What a great idea! Love you card!

Nadine said...

Sweet, sweet card Beth!

Kathy Mc said...

Such a sweet baby card, Beth! Great color choices too.

Anonymous said...

Your card is just adorable! Love the little faces peeking over the word and the large diecut, out of kraft is perfect! Great way to use the colors! Sue (suen)