Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Cards!!!

I was short on time yesterday, so didn't get to play at the PTI party. Not so today!!



I went to PTI's Pinterest site, went to the Baby section, and used Debbie Olson's baby card as a starting point for mine.


I used Bitty Baby Blessing and Fancy Flourishes for the background; stamped in Memento black so I could color with Copics. The sentiment on the tag is from Mega Mixed Messages. Sweet Blush card base and ribbon. Not hard, but a little time consuming to color, lol!


Here is my version of Melissa Phillips card from June of 2011, it showed up on the 'favorites' day, and I wondered why I had not seen it before. Be still my heart! Pretty much a copy, except I used Memory Box paper to match the mint of that Library Ledger dot. Since I need to get 24 or 25 signatures on this one, I also layered the card onto a bigger base~ signatures can go on the back, too.



Last but not least is the card I started on the 'what is your favorite color combo day?' I used Pine's color combo, but Erin Lincolns card for the inspiration- ha! The Day 4 post is long, so you will need to scroll down to see the cards and color combos.


This card should really have been called Sweet Sunshine, lol. It's a very bright day outside, so not so good for photographing embellishments!!

2 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

You're baby cards are sweet! I especially like the first one. Great job!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Such cute creations!!!