Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Papertrey!

It's February, and you know what that means! It's a party over at PTI, and I love PTI parties!! Today's challenge was to start with one of the DT's favorites, and go from there- I chose Danielle Flander's Birthday invite envelope, lol- how's that for inspiration?? My reality is, though, that there were at least 4 cards from the DT that I bookmarked to try this week as baby cards- it is true that I get almost all of my inspiration from this small but incredible group of women!

Yay PTI!!! I am your biggest fan!!!



Of course, it is baby card day, so I went with pink, and got it as close to a baby girl card as I thought I coiuld, without losing Daniell's design in there.



I used the January Flower Fusion stamp set that hadn't seen ink until this morning, and Autumn Rose ink and ribbon and buttons, another not yet used group of pretties. The stems and Martha Stewart punch edge are Spring Moss. The butterfly punch is another MS item. One button each from Autumn Rose, Aqua Mist, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise and Lemon Tart.


I do have to say I am loving the new inks, all of them!!


3 comments:

Marybeth said...

This is precious just like the card says! Love the way you made yours for a baby.

Suzanne Russell said...

Precious for sure! I adore baby cards and make lots of them. Your bunnies in the grass border is a great touch!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. You did a great take on Daniell's image from her glassine bag. Perfect for a baby card.