Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Fix- and a Baby Boy card

I received some suggestions as to what to do to stack the PTI cubes so they wouldn't fall, and I thought this was the best; especially since it cost me nothing! I had the bag of Bazzill chips, and can easily cut them from cardboard when I run out. A bit of craft glue and here it is!


Yay for little cubes showing off their color to me just to my right on my table.

Here is a small Baby Boy card, only 3 x 4.5. Is that a 'Bar' measurement? It started as a pack of RSVP inserts I picked up off a sale table somewhere; a pack of small single layers and matching envies. I made a card from PTI's Stampers Select, and layered on a Martha Stewart print. The blue card was stamped with some flourishes from Inladinkado's Sketchy Flourishes in Versa Mark. The Onsie is SU By Ones and By Twos, colored in Copics by my DD which I then stole from her pile of discards. The sentiment is from Memory Box. Lol, since I didn't stamp and color the onsie, this card took all of 10 minutes to put together. One of those cards that takes longer to think about then to do-


Wait, I think that is always true of the cards I make!







2 comments:

Ted said...

Such an adorable card, Beth! :)

Marybeth said...

Great idea for stacking the cubes! TFS . Love the way you colored your adorable card ! Nice to see all your ink as you need them.