Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easy baby cards and jewelry from stamps

They might not be qualifiers for CAS, but man, they were easy!!


More of the heidi grace designs pink paper; this one has fuzzy words on it. All I did was cut a piece, tie on a faux silk ribbon, layer it on Papertrey's Pink Shimmer paper...



...make a bow with the Bow Easy, and tie on a charm.

Not sure who the paper is from, but the blue base is DCWV. The tag is a Cuttlebug die, the sentiment is from Amuse (I think!). I just raided my ribbon scraps stash and there it is, another very quick and easy baby card!!



Another thing I did today was finish a necklace and earring set. I made the pendant and earring dangles from Premo, following Gina K's video from a few months ago- here's a link-






I used a SU red rubber stamp, but other than that I followed her original design exactly- until I got to the making the necklace part, lol.

I love new things to wear, lol!!








1 comment:

Heidi said...

Beth your cards are beautiful! Easy or not, they sure are stunning. Your jewelry is gorgeous! Enjoy wearing it. Thanks for the link too.