Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Some Quick and Easy Baby Cards

I know I have been AWOL, but the baby card making has gone on, lol, and I keep photographing them just waiting for a moment to put some on the blog. Tonight I decided enough is enough; maybe I'll start showing a couple at a time-



The first is the easiest- I used a Memory Box card and envie, a CB embossing folder that stopped near the bottom of the white layer, then stamped 'adorable' on the bottom right edge. Knot of ribbon and done!




These are a little more involved, but really, the most time was spent on finding 2 designs in the same color, lol. The bunny is an older SU stamp, just paper pieced over Spellbinders labels. I used a bit of glitter glue on the bows to make them stand out a little- Bingo!

Quick and Easy!


1 comment:

Joyce said...

All of these cards are just darling. Makes me wish there were some babies in my life right now.