Thursday, April 7, 2011

What was that supply??

So... we are now at the cabin for a week or so. i came now so I could see if the daffodils I planted last fall are going to come up. They were a school benefit, so you never know about the quality. My daffs at home (100 miles away) are up about 8 inches, even popping through the snow in places, with buds on the tops. Um yeah, pulled in here to 12 inches of fresh snow on the ground, and not a spot of ground in site. Not to mention the waist high pile of plowed snow blocking the driveway. Ahh, spring!! And now I discover I did not load the list of supplies for this card... Sorry!!
I made the paper with spray mists on watercolor paper. I know I see the butterfly from Butterfly Dreams on there, lol. Rub-on flowers, and butterfly stickers. Let me know if you need to know the details, and I'll pm you when I get home- my apologies again for being a bad blogger, lol lol lol!!

1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty card. I don't think you will be seeing those bulbs near the cabin for a while with all that snow around. This just means you will see them when the ones back home are gone! A second chance!