Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Baby Tag!

I have always had lots of good muse during the Papertrey Anniversary weeks, lol... wish I could keep it going!

I can count on one hand the times I have downloaded a digital file for cards, and this one had color, and by golly, it worked!! What fun I have had today!

Lol, I sure hope it was ok with Maile to change up the sweet image~ but I had to make a baby card!


This card is essentially the same as the Valentine card (see the previous post below), but this time I used a doily for one of the layers. The doilies came to me from KelliJo (hello!!), the sweetest person you have ever met! She mailed them to me all of the way from Washington State, believe it or not, since I have not been able to find any around here. I am just in love with them!




2 of the tiniest pearls you have ever seen dress up the center of the wind mill fans. No lie, I had only four inches of a silk ribbon that matches Sweet Blush perfectly, but I can't tie something that small. DH to the rescue!!

4 pm here, and I have made 6 cards over the past 24 hours...with a house full of company, no less! I think I will have some coffee and chocolate and see if I can do some more before dark sets in!

4 comments:

Monica K. said...

Beth, this is so pretty and delicate. Love the layering of the doilies! Beautiful job!

Diane said...

So pretty...what a great idea to make a baby tag with the image!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

A beautiful and sweet baby card! Love the pastel pink and white.

Diane Jaquay said...

Beth, this is DARLING!