Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year's Baby Card

I was cleaning out the camera and realized I did not share the New Year's Baby card with you- shame on me!!

I used Mrs. Grossman stickers and a Studio G. $1.00 stamp. It's on a silver shiny card, but the Nesty scalloped oval is from a more sparkly silver paper. the 'oh baby' is done in detail silver embossing powder.

The ribbon is silver from Papertrey, and I tied on a while tiny baby rattle.

I did the inside on the computer- I don't generally do that, but it seemed the easiest way to do a sentiment that is so wordy.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow Beth this is gorgeous!! What a lucky baby!

nancy said...

Great card for a new year's baby. And in this case, the computer generated sentiment works.

B said...

Oh what a fab card for a new year's baby!