Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just a Sticker

I've always wondered if people with Birthday's around holiday's like getting holiday themed birthday cards or not. I made this card for a person with a close to Christmas birthday.

Believe it or not, this image started life as a sticker. I dressed it up with a litle bit of glam (glitter, actually), paired it with a wrap of green and purple, then put a coat around it of Basic Grey floral paper that matched the print of the sticker well. You can see I was tempted to use Plum Pudding ribbon, but decided the glitter was enough.

1 comment:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is gorgeous Beth! I love the soft, pastel look, it almost looks like a real painting! My sister's birthday is Dec. 19th and she likes to keep everything about her birthday separate from Christmas. Can't say I blame her for that. I have an August birthday myself so don't have to worry about that ;)