Monday, October 18, 2010

The Halloween Lineup

Sometimes it is best to just let the paper carry the card- this is a fine example! When I saw the paper, I saw little eyes peeking out at me from between the lines on the paper. I used little red rhinestones to highlight the eyes. You may need to enlarge the photo to see the creepiness of those eyes!

Martha Stewart's bat fence was punched from text weight black paper; a new to me Quick Kutz Halloween die made the moon and bats. A little bit of PTI's Smokey Shadow edged on the PTI Orange Zest card, and it's done~ a big 'punch' in person for not a lot of work.

The moon is cut from a piece of alcohol inked paper, but then I took 2 colors- Orange Zest and Memento Potter's Clay and sponged on to the inked image. I had to let it sit for an hour before I touched it since the ink needed to dry on top of the alcohol ink. Then some Smokey Shadow across the moon forming sort of a cloud look- again, waiting until the next morning to turn it over to glue it down. It did finally dry, though, so all is good!