Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Goodies


I really do love the images from Tiny Treats: Halloween. Actually, I just love the tiny images of all of the Tiny Treats sets! Fingers crossed for a Tiny Treats Easter or Spring, think of all of the baby cards with chickies and bunnies!!!!
My tins are full of Halloween candies- the tins are from the dollar bin at Joanns. The label fits perfectly on top, and the images are decorated with a sparkly gel pen and little bows.
The vampire test tube Trendy Tubes are filled with Pear flavored Jelly Bellies- a perfect green color! Lisa Johnson did the tubes with Frank, she used M & M's~ either way, they are so cute!!!
You can counjt to 6, right?!? Please note that Grandchild #6 is 9 months old and is not yet eating candy- poor guy! At Easter when he was about 3 months old I was not going to make him a basket and his Momma was horrified... and who ate the chocoalte bunny, I ask? Yeah, I think his momma just wants this tin of chocolate eyeballs, too!

14 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute goodies!I love the pear color in those tubes!

Jackie Solomon said...

These are soo cute!! Love the test tubes and I seriously want some juicy pear jelly bellies now, thanks! haha :)

Monica K. said...

These are really cute, Beth! Love the green candy in the tubes with the dracula image. So fun!!

Cindy Holshouser said...

Super darling Beth. I sure love the label background image.

AllMyHobbies said...

These are awesome! You did a fabulous job!

Diane Jaquay said...

Now why didn't I see these BEFORE I hit the "send order" button at PTI just moments ago lol! Those tubes are adorable Beth!!!

Keva said...

Those are adorable!

Theresa Tyree said...

So, so cute, Beth! Love everything about them, and my mouth is watering thinking of pear jelly beans! Yum-oh!

Linda said...

Just adorable. Well done. Love the green! I was expecting something special for Halloween babies. I have one, but he'll be 39! LOL

B said...

So cute! :) Love the green jelly bellies in those! Yum!

Eva said...

These are super cool looking!

Jen Carter said...

Beth, these are so cute! I love the green jelly bean tubes!! Great job on your coloring too!

Babies-Beth said...

Ali, I accidently deleted your post, but thanks for the sweet comment!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super treats for this Halloween. Love those test tube goodies!