Wednesday, August 25, 2010

try again




Sometimes the baby cards are just so sweet, I hardly want to give them away! This is one~
I have done a couple of 3-D cutouts, but the cutting can be so tedious I can't do more than one at a time. I don't know how to make that determination before I start, but this one was not all that inticate or time consuming.
If you'd like to do something like this, Frantic Stamper has lots of them!
http://www.franticstamper.com/ , go to Dutch 3D on the left hand side. While the punch out ones come apart pretty quickly, there are little paper blebs that have to be cut off, and I think just cutting smoothly takes less time.

This little baby has 4 layers, all on PTI's Sweet blush- 3D images are so intricate they don't need much embellishment, in this case just a couple of pearls, a little glitter on the scalloped edge, and a ribbon!

1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is so sweet and adorable. Your baby cards are the best!