Saturday, January 2, 2010


So, the DD is a bit pressed to do shower Thank You's before the baby arrives and she has to create Baby announcements, lol. So, like the good Mother I am, I thought I'd help.

First, of course, I perused Splitcoast, and came across this perfect CAS card:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1571824





So here it is in Bashful Blue and SU's Bashful Blue gingham ribbon, but with baby feet from Papertrey and Papertrey's new formulation of ink in Spring Rain- really, the two colors match perfectly.


I didn't like the bow I made, and I also needed baby cards, and I tried different Cuttlebug embossing frames, so here it is as a baby card!

Alex has put her try up on her blog, so go check it out here!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Well Beth I love these cards, really I do. I'm a clean and simple kind of gal but that skunk on the onsie is so stinkin cute!!! It makes you smile just thinking about it. But reality should win and wouldn't it be easier and faster to create your card (a little less hand cutting)? Good luck deciding and have fun creating!

Diane Jaquay said...

Both cards are super CUTE! I like them equally (I know, I'm no help am I lol!) Maybe you could make half the cards be your design and half hers?

Nerina said...

Good luck choosing which way to go here - the choices are really adorable! I love your top card and if it was my shower would LOVE something elegant like this....but your daughter is talking about an animal theme and maybe feels differently from me....????!