Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sailing Bear!

I am at the DD's house, she had surgery on Tuesday for the broken ankle. Pain has been an issue since she is pregnant, and not all pain meds are an option. We discovered yesterday, sadly, that the pain med of choice gives her nausea and vomiting. Darn. So now she is just going to tough it out with Tylenol! Sheesh!!

I found this card on my hard drive, and didn't see it on my blog. If you've seen it before, I apologise. The blue cs and ribbon are Papertrey's Enchanted Evening. Little sailor sentiment is from Bitty Baby Blessings. I don't know who the textured printed paper is from, nor can I remember where the stamp came from. Oops! It was colored with SU & Neocolor watercolor crayons. Light blue organdy from the dollar ribbons at Joann's.

Thanks for all of the well wishes, and thanks for checking in every now and then. Honestly, it will be November 1 before I am back at home and in card making mode again!

No comments: