Saturday, October 17, 2009

Alex Stay Away!!!

Now Alex, you need to just go somewhere else!

So, the DD has chosen a nursery 'theme' of little forest animals. Of course, nowadays new babies are supposed to sleep in the room with their parents for a year, so there won't be a bedroom for this one for a while.

There will be a lamp on the changing table in their bedroom- here's a shot compliments of Carter's:

I wanted to replicate the look; here's what I came up with!



That's Papertrey's Enchanted Evening as a base and the scalloped circle. Enchanted Evening also made a sweet little bow. The Forest Animal paper is Twitterpated, as is the fox stamp. SU's Baha Breeze and Certainly Celery are the solid colors. The solid colors are stamped with backgrounds from Papertrey's Retro Backgrounds. The velum is also Papertrey; the little Chocolate Chip bunny is from SU's Deer Friends. The invite part is also a SU set, Welcome Little one comes from the same set.

I forgot to photo the back, but there is a 'holder' for the directions to the shower, and the Babies R Us card with her registry info.

Lots of fun to make! Not 'cute', but I think I did pretty well staying with the theme. Now if I can just figure out how to get little animals on the cake, lol, I'll be all set!!

3 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh how super!! I love the way you've replicated the look of the lamp! So clever! As for little animals on the cake - I wouldn't have a clue! LOL!
Aimes
x

Unknown said...

LOVE that wee fox!!! gorgeous Beth!!! beautifully put together!

MintStamps said...

I've never seen anyone be so creative with baby cards. You truly are a force to be reckoned with in that department. This one is super cute!