Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sewing and Knitting!

What goes around comes around, and sometimes in the best of ways~ yes? Last week I offered to send copies of Holiday Cards to a couple of my friends at Papertrey, in exchange for some baby cards.

So far, two packages of baby cards have come, and it was so great! An absolute baby card vacation, lol! But then, I forgot to post to the blog, dang nab it! sorry!

Do you recognize the image here? It's a thank you card from Amuse, I did a wee order with them a while back. I think it's printed, but the bird colors matched Papertrey colors perfectly- so it was just needing to become a baby card!

PTI paper is Lemon Tart and Spring Moss. Lemon Tart put through the Cuttlebug with the Dotted Swiss EF. Layered in Spring Moss with a teensy narrow ribbon... I love instant cards!!

With my baby card vacation, I have been knitting and sewing. I am about a week or two away from a finished sweater and I will show you that soon, but weeelll... the other thing I am doing is sewing for a new baby grandchild, so I can't show you any of that until much later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good woman - show us a quit sometime too Beth - I love quilts! and I know you make em!! lol

Paulina said...

I love the little birds stamp! Why, oh why, must you use such cute stamps?! ;)