Friday, August 14, 2009

Tag Cards



Look at the difference in the color of the cards when the sun goes away and I don't change the camera settings!! The first card has accurate coloring, the second does not- oh well!

These are made from gift cards (with envelopes) I bought in the clearance bin at Michaels- I got 2 for 75 cents. I have seen them being sold as card tags as well, but for a bit more moolah's. You could make you own, of course.

I played around with the Sizzix scallop die, and made the second card smaller by just putting a folded card in the die with the fold lower than the original fold line- make sense? I saw the layout for just two sides of scallops in someones photo from CHA, lol! Baby sentiment is a rub-on from K & Co.

The pink card base is Papertrey's Sweet Blush, with Sweet Blush Polka Dot Satin ribbon. don't know who made the dotted paper, but it matches Lavender Moon perfectly, so that is the ink I used to sponge.

See the little white flower on the first carriage? Isn't it cute? It's there to hide the black ink mark I got on the gift card- since I did not have black ink open at the time, I have no idea how that happened!!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: