Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pink Animal Stories


This is a SU only card- well, there is a bit of pink organdy ribbon (retired) under the pink gingham, so it doesn't qualify as 'current SU only', I guess, lol! The DD made this one with Animal Stories and Pretty In Pink...and I don't know what DP, lol! Hmm, now that I look at it, it's probably retired DP, too- well, she'll pop in and tell us, I'm sure!
But I confess... it's hot and muggy here, the paper feels different to me as I work...and all I can think about is orange and black and skeletons! I need to wait for Papertrey's August 15 release, lol, and also order Halloween and Christmas things from SU.
More importantly...
Did you see the baby bunnies sleeping on the moon coming out from MFT????? Oh, be still my heart!

1 comment:

Alex said...

The paper is SU DSP Flowers for you. One of my favorites!