Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Papertrey Blue

Well! On another baby card roll, here! this one mixes Papertrey's Bitty Baby blessings with SU's Bashful Blue. Found the folded card in my stash, so I can't tell you if it was purchased as a card or if I made the card from patterned and glittered paper. Either way, it sure is cute! I used Copic #'s B21 and B 91 for the shading. and Stickles Waterfall for the glitter on the carriage. The bottom Nestability circle is covered in Stickles clear glitter. The carriage circle is sponged with SU's Bashful Blue ink, and that's really wide Bashful Blue ribbon. I was lucky- I cut the ribbon at the top and bottom of the card, and it didn't fray!

Last weekend we went on our shop hop, and I got so many new to me baby stamps you would not believe it! I fell in love with some Amuse baby cards at The Paper Tree in Manchester, NH where I also bought some of the Amuse card stock. I have 4 made so far, and they look just like the ones in the store. Lol, I know that's not too original, but that's ok!

Now, the shop hop was a great thing, but only after we spent 45 minutes stuck in traffic only 15 minutes from the house, then went 10 miles and had a flat tire! AAA told us it would be 2 hours before someone could come fix it~ we would have done it but couldn't get the tire off of it's hinge under the car. Sigh. Luckily, a Knight In Shining Armour stopped and changed it for us! Took us 5 hours to go 66 miles, lol... Weren't we lucky the first stop- Stamping Memories in Belmont NH was open until 8 pm! Woo Hoo! More about our shopping trip next post!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love your sweet little baby card!! All the glitter is a beautiful addition.....sorry about the flat tire...but thank goodness for good people!

Aimes said...

What an adorable card - I love it! I have a nephew due any day now, I think a blue pram will have to feature on my card too!
Bummer about the flat tyre but a stamping shop that stays open until 8pm - WOW! LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x