Sunday, May 24, 2009

Papertrey CMWC 50

I've been on a roll the past 2 days, and have almost 10 baby cards done for the coming week! Yay! It helped that there weren't as many babies born this week, lol, that always helps me get ahead!

It also helps to use the Casual MidWeek Challenges on the Papertrey forum to get me started. It also helped this week to have the Sharon Ann Baby Safari paper from Precious Scraps to work with. I love this plaid, and am almost out- I need to see if it comes in a 12 x 12 size. I have the 8 x 8 pad which comes with lots of little tags, etc, but the 8 x 8 size paper only allows for 2 A-2 layers per sheet, and well, I need more!!

I used the sketch from the CMWC # 50. I altered a bit to accommodate the sticker from K & Co. The green base is SU's retired Wild Wasabi, it matched the Baby Safari plaid perfectly. The ribbon piece is a bit of their Wild Wasabi double stitched. The pink and green papers are from the Baby Safari pad, and I punched the scallops with the Fiskars Threading Water punch. Some narrow pink organdy wrapped 3 times finishes off the challenge~ I'll stamp 'Welcome to your sweet new arrival' inside.

It's a beautiful day outside, a great day for planting flowers or weeding the flower beds. But I can't stop thinking about the AC Moore and Michael's coupons that are sitting in my inbox, lol!

No comments: