Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Olivia Is 12!


My GD Olivia turned 12 yesterday! Wow! so here's what she said to me last month:
Beth, I'm having a different kind of party this year.
Oh Olivia, and what's that?
Well, I thought I'd go to the mall, and you're invited!
So, smart girl that she is, she invited the credit card to go to the mall with her! Very clever!
I got this card front at the 2007 SU Regional in Philadelphia. Of course, I doctored it up and made a card out of it! It uses the Wanted set, and the brown paper is a small piece of Outlaw. The flower is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Groovy Guava, and there are 3 different SU brads used as well. Happy Birthday sentiment is from Papertrey, I added that! I also added more of the flowers, and a piece of Groovy guava ribbon to finish it off-
I love the swapped card fronts from Regional, you just have to make sure you get good ones, lol! This one was made by Cristal Wright from Maryland- if that's you, thank you so much!

3 comments:

Alex said...

humm. im not sure where it went to- i never even saw it. I asked and she said you gave it to her- ill have to get her to track it down so i can see it in real life!

Karen said...

Love how you married PTI to SU! I got a chuckle out of your story about your GD's bday. :>

The reason I popped over here was to tell you that I woke up this morning and realized I had been dreaming about your blog hop card with the hand dyed flower and great PTI bee resting on top! It is a fabulous card and I obviously just cannot get it out of my head! :>

Babies-Beth said...

Oh my Karen, that is way too funny!