Monday, April 6, 2009

Yellow & Green

Can you stand it if I just show some cards and don't describe them? I have tried 3 times to do this post, and now I am too tired to go back and see what stamps I used...

There are no Papertrey or SU products in the yellow card, lol, just some coloring with SU markers...






The bunny is a House Mouse Hopper, of course- paper pieced the carriage. Base card is SU Almost Amethyst, but the rest is just stuff from the paper file... except the Martha Stewart 'ittle bow!


Here's another shopping spree item- American Crafts green bitty dots ribbon, pretty narrow, and it matches the Papertrey New Leaf paper exactly!! Only cost $1.00 in one a markdown container next to the cash register- wish I could remember which store, lol, I'd go back for more!!!

No comments: