Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quickies!

Two weeks ago when I was in the worst of being sick, I was way behind in baby cards- so! You know what to do- make easy ones! The blue card is I have no idea what blue, it's from my 12 x 12 stash, and was sitting on top. I rarely buy 12 x 12 solid colors any more, but the stash never seems to get smaller!! Any way, the giant Bundle of Joy stamp is from the dollar store, and has no makers mark on it. The stork is SU's Along the Same Lines. Colored with SU markers, and layered with SU's Apricot Appeal. The ribbon is a random but matching satin. the little charm is from Michael's, you get a bunch for a little bitty price in the 'wedding and showers' section.
Tthe girly card is made with random pieces sitting on the table. I do not know who made the card, but I think the scalloped oval is from one of the Nana's Nursery mats packs. The pink felt bunny-too cute!- is from Martha Stewart. I confess, I like the MS things! You see none of the pinks match here, but the randomness of it made it look ok. The pink felt bunny not matching is why some of the MS 18 x 18 inch pink scrapbook paper made it's way home with me today, lol! The sentiment is stamped on Papertrey's Vintage Cream, and the Vintage Cream Satin ribbon is tied in a bow along the edge- the paper and bow matching helped bring the card together, too.



My shopping excursion today brought me some Flower Soft, and Papertrey's Life set was in the mail when I got home! How lucky is that? I bought 2 colors of the Flower Soft, and after playing for a bit, I am ready to jump in the car and go look for more colors! Lucky for the wallet that the place I know has some colors is closed on Friday! One of the Papertrey GSS categories this month is Mother's Day projects, so tomorrow I will see what I can come up with using my 2 colors of Flower Soft!

2 comments:

Lynn P. said...

I love that stork! :)

I'm been debating on getting Flower Soft myself. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Scrapping Julie said...

awwww. so soft and pretty!!!
(grace01)