Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Feet

Ok! The Team loved the going away card, but not it is back to baby cards! I have only 3 for the week, so I need 7 more by Sunday night, lol!

This is the first time I have used only Pink Pirouette without any other color~ it is a superb color! I will need to stock up in late summer, I think, because I believe I like it just a bit better than Pretty In Pink; it's a wee bit less intense, which is good for a baby card!

The card base is Pink Pirouette texture, the layer is one of the PP prints. Baby feet are by Inkadinkado, stamped in PP on Papertrey's Stampers Select. The Pitter Patter sentiment is from Savvy Stamps and is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. It's cut out with a Nestability ribbon slider, the ribbon is Papertrey's Sweet blush ribbon.

Sweet and simple!



2 comments:

Alex said...

adorable. love the monochromatic.

Ally said...

I absolutely love the pink monochromatic!! So soft & sweet!!