Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's Valentine

I wish I had some more of this black velvet paper! what you see is what I had left. OTOH, don't you just love the feeling of using up a last scrap? Makes you want to go out and buy 2 more, right??

This card was created with a Dreamweaver brass stencil and red gooey paste that is sold to use with the stencils. This paste is bright red, and dries a bit shiny. Good stuff! I am wondering if everyone knows how to do this, or if you would like a tutorial? Let me know!

Same black and cream Japanese paper as I used earlier this week. I only have one 8.5 x 11 sheet, and it is lasting forever! The little silver Love charm is from Michael's wedding section, it may have been by Wilton. I think there were 20 or 25 in the package for maybe $1.99. This one is glued on with Tombow Multi. I edged with a silver Pilot pen, and the red organdy is from SU~ sadly, retired. That wide organdy was a million yards on a roll for notalotta money.

Ta Ta for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Delicious - reminds me of a quilters applique pattern!!