Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Somebunny Loves You!



Have I said this before? I have ambivalence about mice. I absolutely adore little animal images like Brambly Hedge and Holly Pond Hill. Little houses inside of trees with with little tea pots and little candlesticks... well, I just love that! I hate mice. They creep me out. When they get in the house I want them out. But, I don't want them dead! My 'religion', it you will, says they have every right to be in the world, and they are just trying to exist like me. No better no worse than I am. See the dilemma? So, I'm just not sure about the House Mouse stamps with the mice with long tails and well, they are mice! But they are cute! Should I feel ok or not ok?

Ahhh, but the Hoppers, now that is another story! A few weeks ago House Mouse had free shipping, so I took advantage!


Isn't this cute? The image would work for Valentines or Baby cards- this one is a baby card. The paper is an older SU pack- Petals and Paisleys. I colored the image with various watercolor pencils, but used SU's Old Olive watercolor crayon under the image- to match the paper. Paper, brad, ribbon all SU.

3 comments:

Alex said...

very sweet indeed. i have a cat i could lend you

Unknown said...

Oh I love Brambly hedge and holly pond hill!! But Beth!!! you don't....sniff....like......mice? sniff.

Jak Heath said...

Oh Beth this is so sweet, I don't know anyone else that does cute as well as you do.