Friday, February 6, 2009

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge


So! Have you been following Papertrey's Anniversary celebrations? If not, my goodness, go here ! You don't know what you are missing!
Today's challenge was to use Pure Poppy, Ocean Tides, Summer Sunrise, and Ripe Avocado. The only other color I added was Spring Moss sponged around the stamped layer and the tag. I used Spring Moss so the edges wouldn't get too dark. The leaves are from Beautiful Blooms, happy birthday is from Flower Garden. The little red leaf is punched with a Carl punch, the tag is from Spellbinders. Ribbon is Summer Sunrise and Ocean Tides.
If I'd had more time to think about it, I would do something with the corners, and fix the center of the background paper where there are some lonely little yellow leaves, lol.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice work Beth! I love the pattern you created!

Melissa said...

Hi Beth,
Beautiful! I love the colorful leaves!
Melissa

Yaneri said...

So pretty! love the vibrant colors! Nicely done!
;) Yaneri

Deanna said...

Awesome, love what you did what the ribbon!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Beth!!!!! a real stunner