Friday, February 13, 2009

Out of my Zone!


My comfort zone, that is! I will say that I love one color plus white- almost any color can live up to this high expectation of flying alone. It's also true: I'm loving The Fizz! Not, not, not, my usual!

This is last weeks challenge on Papertrey, #41. This is a big accomplishment for me, since I have now completed all of the challenges issued to date, and have commented on all the other cards! I know I love comments, and I am sure anyone who posts a card does too!

I used Floral Frenzy (Papertrey, of course!) with Raspberry Fizz ink on Stamper's Select cs. The stems are stamped in Ripe Avocado. Birthday wishes provided me with a sentiment that could be birthday, but is generic enough it could work for just a 'hello' card. Background paper is from the Raspberry Fizz 8 x 8 pad. The little butterflies are from K & Co and EK Success. I love the look of the butterflies, and am going to try and make some by stamping on acetate then using art glitter and glue. Brads are from Making Memories (I think).

3 comments:

Alex said...

i love how vibrant this card is- very pretty

Cheryl said...

This is such a happy card, Beth. I love the dimension with the flowers and butterfly.

Jennifer Holmes said...

Wow, this is great! I'd love to see what you could do with the Fizz and a baby card...LOL. You can do it!