Friday, February 27, 2009

CPS 104

Have you ever thought you needed to do something, but kept putting it off? Of course you have! Then there is a nudge of some kind and it's like this ethereal moment where you realize you have to do it? lol, well that was me this week! I have been thinking I should send Nichole Heady some kind of note about how splendid the PapertreyInk anniversary festivities were for me, and how much I appreciate all of the inspiring work she does. But well, you know... it kept falling to the bottom of the to do pile. Then earlier this week there was the CPS challenge... and then there were all of the PTI DT sending Nichole 'Thanks for Your Inspiration' cards... and...ahem... I guess this is the right moment, lol!

Card base is Spring Moss. The DP is Basic Grey Porcelain. I stamped the flourish from With Sympathy in Spring Moss on Stampers Select, then did the flowers in Palette's Belle Rose. I inked up some Stampers Select with Belle Rose, then punched out the Martha Stewart butterfly and bunny. The butterflies also have some Fruit Punch Stickles on them just for some glitter factor. Ribbon is Spring Moss and Berry Sorbet twill. Sentiments come from Mixed Messages and Out On A Limb Sentiments, they are stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. Little brads from Making Memories. Nichole's name in Simple Alphabet, of course!
It's not very often I send a card like this- indeed, maybe this will be the first time I have. Nichole has just been so inspiring to me (as have all of the DT); in the past 3 weeks I have been the most creative I have ever been, I think.
Thanks, Nichole, I appreciate that!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous, love the ribbon up the long way and that little bunny on there! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Well said Beth, and the card is to die for!!! Stunning.

Marge said...

Absolutely B E A U T I F U L - both the card & the sentiment! Great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so lovely! thanks for using the cps sketch!

Cheryl said...

Beth, this is so pretty. I love the colors you used.

Rebecca said...

This card is so beautiful. Absolutely stunning, and I love the thought behind it. People love to know when they are appreciated, and good for you to go with your gut!