Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spring Rain and Pure Poppy


Oh dear, I played with the colors and saturation, and I think I lost Spring Rain!

The patterned paper is from Papertrey, the new Men of Life 8 x 8 pad. The onsie is cut from the cover of the pad, lol, so the color is a wee bit different. The layers are cut from Pure Poppy with Nestabilities rectangles. 'Little One' comes from inside one of the ovals from Just Hatched, I cut out all of the sentiments from the ovals as soon as I got the set, lol! The blue ribbons are Spring Rain gingham and twill, the white is SU's 1/4 inch grosgrain; they are tied to a Close To My Heart White spiral clip.

6/40 for January, lol...

1 comment:

Jennifer Holmes said...

Hi, Beth! It's been a while since I popped onto your blog, so I thought I'd come see what you've been up to. And baby cards it is! I really love the Spring Rain and Pure Poppy combo. I'm going to have to try this. Can you believe I haven't even opened up my Spring Rain paper pack or ink? The horror!