Monday, December 29, 2008

A Comparison

Here's a re-do of one of yesterdays cards, just to see the color comparison.

Now I am off to go read the manual, lol, and see how much better the photos can get!

Just as a first impression: The buttons are very obvious. The LCD screen is bigger than I need, and it uses lots of battery to run, but there is a viewfinder if I want that outside. It's a perfect fit for my hands, but it is a wee bit heavy (I'm not sure it could be any lighter and still have the configuration I need to keep my hands around it).

Now off to watch the DVD, and play around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all agree that it is an amazing difference. however, olivia suggests that your card looks a little "incomplete" she suggests moving the ducks up a bit.

IamDerby said...

This picture came out way better! Love the card.