Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zebra Baby

Got a call out of the blue today, about 2:30 in the afternoon. It was Frank, from the ISP, telling us our Internet connection was defunct. Now, I hadn't called them, they called me~ he gave us a new number, and all was well with the world. Oh my, the poor folks at this tiny service provider! Turns out Verizon did away with the 1-500 free number. Verizon left the state a year ago, my bill goes to Fairpoint, and I have no idea how these things work! But yeah to the guy in Northern Maine who called and got me back on line!






About a year ago I saw a card on line that used the stripe from SU's Background Sampler and Zoofari. I bought both, and have used them some, but the card I saw has been floating m=in my brain~ but do you think I can remember where I saw it, or what it looked like? No, of course not! I know it had lots of layers, and I have to keep the cards for the hospital simple, so this will do!

CS is SU's Baha Breeze, stamped in Chocolate Chip using the stripe and also Papertrey's Polka Dot Basics. I colored the zebra using a blender pen and Baha Breeze ink. The dark brown frame is an unknown paper, but a deeper brown than either SU's or PTI's. The Baby Boy chipboard piece is from my 'toss it in there and maybe you will use it someday' bin.


No comments: