Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Way Out of the Box!

There is a mathematical term, I think, for when 3 lines come together at one point. That's what happened on my table last night. 3 things came together:

I got a box from Frantic Stamper, one of my favorite stores to shop at. In the box were some free pieces of paper, that's where the orange paper and white ribbon came from. I unpacked the box on the table last night. In a recent card crafts magazine were 3 kits to make cards, that's where the pink and polka dotted layers came from. Those pieces were beside the bed until last night. I was so tired of making baby cards, my muse went out the window so I started to organize things instead of create. Sitting in the 'what to do with?' pile was a card base that I had scored for Papertrey's Score Lines Blog Hop months ago; it never went anywhere-literally. The pieces of paper fluttered together, they looked like one of the Casual Midweek Challenges on Papertrey's forum, and Voila! An orange and pink baby card was born.

Stamps are SU's Everything Baby and Inkadinkado Brenda Walton Baby Girl. Card base and piece of twill along the edge (to hide a cutting boo-boo-) are Papertrey's Lavender Moon. Fruit Punch Stickles on the Marvy Punched sentiment oval. The little white brad-less brad tops are from Joann's dollar stuff, I've got to get some more of those!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOhhh this is so bright and cheery love it Beth!!! also love that wee zebra dude if I didn't already tell you.

Donelda said...

OMG - Nichole mentioned you on her blog this morning!!!!!!! That is sooo coool!!!!! :-) It totally put a smile on my face!!