Friday, November 14, 2008

PapertreyInk Release Night!!


In case you hadn't realized by now, I am a big Papertrey fan. There is an event tonight I have been waiting a long time for~ a soft baby blue PTI card stock!! This might not be earth shaking for you, but for a person who makes about 20 baby boy cards per month, it's a huge event!! To celebrate, I made a couple of baby boy cards! You can see the new paper and sets here at midnight tonight!!

The first is a CASE from eggette on the PTI forum, you can see hers here. (I'll add that link when I figure out where her card really is...) I used Spring Moss as my base, Everyday Blessings patterned paper, and a layer of Aqua Mist under the duckies. The stamps came from Bitty Baby Blessings, of course. I drew in the teensy waves. The ribbon is Spring Moss Dotted Swiss, and the little charm came from Michaels in the baby shower section. there were about 20 of them in the package for $1.99! eggette said she was glad she bought the set- well, I'm glad she did, too!!

The second case is from I don't remember who, but I'll post it as soon as I find it again ETA: Sankada on PTI's forum says it looks suspiciouly familiar, lol! Thing is, neither she nor I can find the card! I had it on my screen days ago, now it's gone! If you have seen her lost card, lol, let me know so I can link to it! It may have been in the May GSS entries, but my little 'puter can't open that gallery... Now I have it! Sandy's is here!
~ PTI's Stampers Select is my base, the CB folder was run onto Spring Moss, then the Bitty Baby Blessings paper was cut and punched for the layers. The baby is from Stampin' Up!, and his jammies are paper pieced from the Everyday blessings paper. Sweet Baby is from PTI's Mixed messages~ it's punched out with SU's smallest oval punch. I drew in the edges to match the PTI Borders and corners Square doodles that are around the baby. Not sure where those little brads came from, they are about half the usual size. Ribbons are Aqua Mist twill and Spring Moss twill and Swiss Dots.

It's 6 pm ET, and I sit here at my computer keeping my fingers crossed -with my credit card stuck in them, too- that my dial up will let me stay on tonight. I've been tossed on and off all day today since it's raining, lol!! I eagerly await tonight's PTI release!

4 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think you might have CASED me! I made a card similar to it a few months back and when I saw yours I thought - hey, there's my card! But when I looked closer, I realized it wasn't! I'm Sankada on the forum! I really like how you did the striped paper across the card.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth, I found it - it was in the March Guest Star Stamper folder
Papertrey Ink Forum under "Sandy Kay's art"!

Unknown said...

Beth, how'd I miss these they're adorable!!!!!