Sunday, November 30, 2008

Look Ma!



Here are two proverbial 'Look Ma! No hands!' cards. Except, insert 'No stamps' for the 'No hands'! These ornaments are from a piece of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper I bought last year. A little bit of glitter gel pen, some gold edging or layering, ribbon and a few Dew Drops. Voila! Done!
Now, I have bad news and good news. Bad news- the camera is just about defunct, and there is not much money around at this time of year. Good news- I get to buy a better camera. Well, I get to buy a better camera only if this one lasts into a new credit card cycle. When I turn the camera on, the screen is all blurry and moving- like the old tube tv's used to do on their way out. Probably no one under the age of 40 will relate to that, sigh.
If you have a great camera in the $25.00 range- ok, just kidding- let me know what camera and what you like about it.

No comments: