Monday, November 10, 2008

Last week on Papertrey Natasha (Tashers) posted the sweetest baby card you have ever seen! You can see her card here. I am late getting my 40 to the hospital this month, so I need to do 2 of everything I make this week.

The stamp set is bitty Baby Blessings, stamped on Stampers Select with Summer sunrise. I colored in the ducks with watercolor crayons, I have one from NeoColor that matches quite well. They were layered with Summer Sunrise and Lemon Tart with Marvy punches. The square card also uses last years SU In Color blue which is now unavailable, but listen to this!

Papertrey will be releasing a baby blue color named Spring Rain on Friday night! You can see the sneak peek on Nicholes blog here~ If you know about my baby card making, then you know how excited I am!

Back to the cards- the card with the oval medallion uses Summer Sunrise Dotted
Swiss ribbon, and some small Jesse James heart buttons. The square duck card uses teensy buttons.

Sweet! Special thanks to Tashers for this inspiration!!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

These turned out great! Beautifully done, thanks for sharing :D