Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm back from Baltimore! We had some fun, but had some disappointments, too. There were far fewer vendors at the Knitting show, we saw nothing that made us chatter the whole way home. When we went to get the envelopes and dream about all kinds of card stock, the warehouse was empty, and the phone number on the door didn't work- darn! It cut Saturday short, so I was back in Maine by 11 pm Saturday night- that was last night, lol, and now that I think about that 48 hour trip, lol, I know why I have only made 4 cards so far today!

This is the PTI Casual Midweek Challenge #20~ I think I am up to the middle of August, lol... it was a sketch challenge; you can see the challenge here
I used PTI's Bitty Baby Blessings paper and stamp set, as well as Plum Pudding and Spring Moss cs. I stamped the SU baby and PTI carriage in Palette Noir ink, then colored with Neo Color watercolor crayons. Little flower brads are on the carriage wheels. Dew Drops finish it off!
Funny, Dew Drops are an embellishment I rarely get out, and often don't feel good about how they look. I don't like the bubbles they have, and find it frustrating finding similar sizes and colors. Still, when they work, they look good!

No comments: