Saturday, November 1, 2008

Buggies and Booties

Lucky for me, I had some images stamped out before I ruined my Versafine ink pad. This image is from Stampin' Up!'s Buggies & Booties set. It's funny that the images are in the same style as the images from Soft and Sweet, but I love Buggies & Booties but do not love Soft & Sweet. I'm just a fickle woman, I guess!

Other than the water coloring (done with SU's soft Subtles WC crayons), this is a 5 minute card. The papers are Basic Grey Sugared 6 x 6 pad. the pink scalloped oval paper is from an unknown maker. The image is sponged with a combination of Papertrey's Ripe Avocado and SU's Old Olive. If I did it again I would used Papertrey's Spring Moss to start- my final green is a little more vibrant than the BG green paper. The ribbon is Papertrey's Sweet blush satin. I cut the ribbon hole by hand with a knife. There are little half pearls on the bottom right edge- and that's it!!

No comments: