Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beautiful Unused Stamp!


I have a baby set I have never used, and I can't tell you why not~ it had very Victorial stamps, and I love vintage and old-fashioned things, so it makes no sense as to why it has never seen ink. After I stamped it, I decided to pull the paper before I started the coloring, so I would be sure and have a match!
The paper is SEI, and I colored the image with Prisma pencils (and blended with baby oil). The first layer under the image is a solid paper that came with the stack, but the gray is SU. The little heart was cut from the Cricut cartrfge Basic Shapes, I cut Rose Red with a pice of Scor-tape on it. Then I peeled off the top cover and poured glitter on. The scor-tape works well with glitter!
Hope you like it, and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

absolutely beautiful card beth!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Beth, I love the card and the stamp is beautiful. I usually don't like victorian style but, this stamp is sooo, what is the word I'm looking for: tender/sweet!!! I LOVE IT.