Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's A Stretch


With the end of this SU catalog looming, these may be the last cards I create as samples. I wanted to show how one set, with one layout, can make lots of cards. I didn't use sentiments on all of them; it is true a sentiment set would be needed with It's A Stretch- so, 'one set' isn't quite true. that's a mere technicality, I hope!

The first card uses the stocking, colored with SU markers. it is mounted on the green stripe from Summer Picnic, and stamped with Merry Christmas from... um... ok, too lazy to go look at the name of the set, lol... but it's in the catalog. Brads are the red from bold brights.

The pink card uses paper from Pink Pirouette DSP, some Bashful blue, and a bit of Pink gingham ribbon. I used one teensy tiny bead from the Pink/White bead set, and colored with pastels over Versamark. Easy and quick!

1 comment:

Jennifer Holmes said...

Oh, that stocking is too cute! Very good cutting there, I might add!