Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Leaves


I've been wanting to make a punched wreath- Claire (Waltzingmouse on the sidebar) did one a while back and I loved it! This seemed like the perfect time to try!
I was now at the end of the second day, and confess I was running out of steam. So, I apologize for the not so good sentiment in the hodgepodge, lol... I just wanted to be done!
The red paper is PapertreyInk's newest color, Pure Poppy. In just a few days, there will be a new realease, and I am hoping for a green to match!!
Stamps: None
Ink:None
Paper: PTI's Pure Poppy, First Fruits; SU's Old Olive
Other: Michael's ribbon, Carl leaf punch, SU Hodgepodge Hardware

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Beth - love the colours and I see nothing wrong with the sentiment!! you're too hard on yourself!!

Kerry said...

I love how this wreath turned out! So perfect for Fall...I think I am going to have to try this too! TFS!