Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3 Cards with One Set!

The DD is doing a Stampin' Up! catalog class this weekend,and I thought we should have some samples from the Holiday mini and the Fall/Winter catalog. Not knowing how experienced the group will be, I thought I'd show how one set could be used a couple of different ways.

I used A Wish For Piece, Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss paper, and Black Staz-on , Kiwi Kiss, and Night of navy inks. The ink on the trees is put on with a Blender Pen, same with the sky. The yellow in the church windows is done with a Summer Sun marker. The Kiwi layer is just eyeballed, and the ribbon is just knotted- to save ribbon. I did put the image up on dimentionals, but it could just be layered with Tombow to save costs.

I think 3 ink pads, a pack of Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss paper, ribbon, a Blender pen plus a marker would do it- a pack of 40 sheets of white paper would yield 80 cards... I'd have to do the math on how many spools of ribbon it would take to do 80, lol... but still, I think this is a pretty and pretty easy card!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

All 3 of these cards are so pretty! I especially like the first one because of how the green stands out from the white. Great job with coloring the image too!

Anonymous said...

I think all three are beautiful!