Friday, September 26, 2008

Well!

I think that's enough playing around for today! I will need to figure how how to create a wonderful banner, how to add a counter, how to add templates at the bottom of posts, and how to respond to people who leave questions. I did respond to Claire, but I could see it sent out the message on the DH's email address, go figure!

Please let me know what a blog needs to have, or what you want me to tell you about a card.

Now I am off to clean up after the Blog Hop, and think about Baby and Christmas cards and maybe Papertrey's October Guest Star Stamper!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After seeing the request to check your blog to see if the counter is working, I signed on and it showed that there were "2" visitors so far

Serendipity said...

YEAH!!! You have arrived!!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

yahoo, way to go mom!