Friday, September 26, 2008

September PTI Blog Hop Pillowcase


Here is my PapertreyInk Blog Hop Christmas Project~ listed just one day after the Blog Hop isn't really late, is it? The fabric is Debbie Mumm from at least 2 years ago, I do not know if it is still available or not. The stamps are from Papertrey's Believe set, stamped on unbleached muslin and heat set with my iron. The images are stamped with Palette Noir black ink, I used Prisma markers to color the images, staying just back from the inked black lines to help minimize bleeding. The quilt just visible underneath is one I made, it is plaid flannel and black cotton.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need one of those pillow cases to help mr sleep !!! so cute Love your blog , now I can really see what your up too!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Beth!! That fabric is a perfect match!! Great job and so glad you have a blog now!! :)

Terri said...

I am so glad to see you have a blog now. I wanted to comment on this project in the gallery but couldn't that night. Very cool! To answer your question about my box yes the inside did get greasy from the doughnuts. Next time I would definitely line it with something like wax paper to prevent that.