Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Rosh Hashanna card



I feel better about this second card. The shofar is also made with the faux metal technique. I must have goten some glitter in the embossing powder-gasp!- and there were some dark marks on the punched out image. That's why there is ribbon over it. Since I don't have to mail this one, it was safe to layer it up a bit more.
Did I say Stampin Up!'s Night of Navy ink matches the PTI blue paper perfectly? Well, it does. That makes me happy! On this card I used SU's Very Vanilla CS, since the glitter paper under the shofar is a yellowed white, and SU cs is a teensy yellower than PTI's.

The inside of the card holds the year tag this time, with a different sentiment. A brad on the inside makes for a pretty thick card!


Stamps: PTI's Mozel Tov
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Encore Silver
Paper: SE Very Vanilla and Metallic Silver, PTI Metallic Blue, Unknown glittery see through stuff
Other: Unknown brads, PTI Silver ribbons, Marvy Punch, Nestability cut smaller



2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful!

Mary said...

Beth, I love your blog banner! I wish I could stick something at the top of mine other than the generic blogger topping!